Saturday, July 26, 2008

I was a SUPER STAR at Petco!!

Today was a special day for me. My BTRGH friends took me to Petco for a meet and greet event. There were some other Boston Terriers there, but I know I was the cutest one! I was definitely the center of attention. Petco is a pretty exciting place. You wouldn't believe how many toys there are in that store - toys to chase, toys to squeak, toys to tug . . . toys, toys, toys!! I had the best time!! I met new people and dogs. I even played tug with some new friends. Can you believe that there were actually people that came there just to see ME?? They drove all the way to Petco for ME. I knew I was cute, but I didn't realize I had fans. I guess I'm a celebrity now!! One of my fans even gave me a nickname - Meatball! How cool is that??

It was a big day for me, but it didn't have the happy ending I was hoping for. Unfortunately, I didn't meet my forever family. That's good news for you though. That means I'm still up for adoption! If you're interested in me, please hurry and fill out your application. You still have a chance to adopt the cutest, most energetic, and most lovable boy in the whole wide world!!

No comments: