Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Few Words from Fitzgerald . . .

I've been told that I'm full of life and that I have a LOT of energy. I happen to think that those are two very good qualities! If you feel the same way, then I might be your new best friend!! I love excitement, adventure, running around, playing tug, chasing balls and frisbees,and jumping. If it's a fun activity, you can bet that I'll like it!

Because I enjoy lots of activity, I would love to be adopted by an active person or family who has time to take me to the park, go on daily long walks with me, and who will have plenty of time to spend with me.

Since I'm a big boy, I know that I would benefit from puppy training classes. Wouldn't that be fun? You would get to meet new people and I would get to meet other dogs. This would give me something productive to do and who knows, I might be able to channel all my extra energy into becoming the sweetest, absolutely best-behaved dog in the whole wide world. And hey, I'm already the sweetest dog in the world, so I'm half-way there! Just think, we could practice between classes and then we could show off in front of all our new friends! I just know we would be the best ones here!

If you have room in your heart for an adorably big and rambunctious bundle of energy, FUN, laughter, and LOVE, please consider adopting me. You won't regret it!!
.
Click on my picture above for tips from Cesar Millan, "The Dog Whisperer," on finding a dog with the right energy for your lifestyle.

No comments: