Sunday, July 20, 2008

Want to Play??

Do you like to play tug? OMG, me too! I would play tug all day long if I could! I'm really good at it too. If you don't like tug, I'm sure we can find something else to do together - just so long as we play, play, play . . . and then play some more! And maybe after that we could, I don't know, play a little??

I LOVE TO PLAY!

I LOVE TO PLAY!!

I LOVE TO PLAY!!!

I'm a big, healthy, happy boy and I need lots of activity in my life WITH you! I want us to be active together!! Maybe we could try agility or flyball?? I don't know what those are exactly, but I've heard some BTRGH volunteers talking about them and they sound like fun. They sound like good activities that would keep us both entertained, busy and healthy!! Remember, I love to be where the action is and if I can't find the action, I'll make my own!
.
If you live in the Houston area, I'm eligible for free lessons at the Texas Twisters Flyball Club. And did you also know that even though I'm not AKC registered, I can still compete in USDAA and AKC tournaments through something called Indefinite Listing Privilege?? I don't have any idea what that means, but I do know that I could be a champion and that we would have a lot of fun competing!! Ask my BTRGH friends for more information!

Well, what are you waiting for? I know you want to adopt me. Just click on my picture to fill out the application. Go ahead . . . I'll wait! OK, that's long enough! Please hurry!!

1 comment:

Harley said...

Fitzgerald is sooooo cute! Can he be shipped to Oregon?